Welcome to the Washburne Athletic Program's website! Registration information, schedules, and other important information will be available on this page throughout the year.
Track and Field is coming to Winnetka this spring! Please see below for more details.
Informational Track Meeting (4.6.2021 - 3:45pm): https://winnetka36.zoom.us/j/86254753366?pwd=QkdPTXhpZnY3WllReWF6UFZ0MTRmQT09
- This season will be a combination of cross-country and track and field. Students will be allowed to choose which events they want to run (sprints and/or long distance).
- The program will be offered for 6-8th graders.
- Online registration is now open. Please register your child here.
- Prior to participation, we need to have on file at the school the medical clearance form, or a copy of a current physical (within a year). The medical clearance form can be found here.
- No child will be allowed to participate without being registered and having a clearance form/physical on file.
- The season will start on Tuesday, April 6 with an informational meeting on zoom for parents and athletes.
- Practice will be from 3:45-4:30, Mondays through Thursdays
- Students will be in pod groups based on the workout for their running groups. This will be established in the first week of practice. Students will meet the coaches at various spots outside
- More information will be sent through email closer to the start of the season
Washburne currently offers six sports:
- Fall (Start of school year - mid-October): Cross Country (boys and girls) and Volleyball (Girls)
- Winter (late October - January): Basketball
- Spring: Volleyball boys February - March and Track and Field (boys and girls April - May)
- Boys Volleyball Green Team
- Boys Volleyball White Team
- Track and Field
If you have any questions, please email Andy Becker, our Athletic Director. For financial assistance, please contact Brad Goldstein, CFO (847-446-9400)
2019-2020 Athletic Program Documents