Welcome to the Human Resources Department. We recognize that recruitment, retention, and development of personnel are essential components of a successful school district. Our District celebrates a long and rich history as a "Community of Learners." Our staff of approximately 400 individuals works to serve the needs of our students, families, and community. The Human Resources Department provides support to all staff members during their tenure in District 36.
The ongoing goal of our department is to provide exemplary service to our staff. We welcome your inquiries, feedback, and visits.
Our department is here to assist with personnel matters including:
- Licensure and the documentation of related professional learning
- Compensation statements and related benefits
- Onboarding, including criminal background checks
- Development and recommendation of policies and procedures concerning personnel management
- Employee record processing, verification, and maintenance
- Staff evaluation processes, including their development and related record keeping
- Seniority and service credit reporting
- Attendance and time-off administration and maintenance