New Board Member Resources
2019 School Board Elections
School Board Seats up for Election
District 36 will have four school board seats to be filled at the April 2, 2019 Consolidated Election. Candidates who are elected will fill four-year terms expiring in April 2023.
Information for potential School Board Candidates is available from the Cook County Clerk’s website. Visit the Cook County Clerk's Office to be informed of important filing dates and deadlines.
- 2019 Candidate's Guide (Source: Illinois State Board of Elections)
- 2019 Local Election Officials Handbook (Source: Illinois State Board of Elections)
- Key Dates for School Board Candidates (PDF)
- School Board Code of Conduct (PDF)
- IASB Foundation Principles (PDF)
- The Winnetka Public Schools: School District Governance
- Board Policy 2:130: Board - Superintendent Relationship
- Board Policy 2:20: Powers and Duties of the School Board
- Board Policy 2:80: Board Member Oath and Conduct