New Student Registration Forms Include:
- New Student Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Home Language Survey (PDF)
- Early Childhood Transition Form - Incoming Kindergartners (PDF)
- Records Request Form - Grades 1-8 (PDF)
- U.S. Department of Education Race and Ethnicity Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Allergy Form (PDF)
Please visit the Registration page if registering an incoming kindergartener or student new to the District.
Health information and submission of required health forms can be found on the Health Forms page.
Student fees include both required and optional activities. The required activity fees for grades K-8 are used at the discretion of the principals to benefit students in a variety of ways. For example, funds are used to support field trip entrance fees and transportation costs, student planners, magazine subscriptions for Scholastic and Time, leadership training at Camp Duncan, outdoor education experiences, class parties, student locks, and some instructional supplies. The School Board decided to forego student fees in the 2021-2022 school year in light of the pandemic, and the impact this had on many families in our District. The District is extending the one-year pause on collecting student activity fees for elementary students since the three elementary schools spent less than budgeted on student activities in 2021-2022. Due to planned use, Skokie and Washburne fees will be reinstated with a slight increase.
Fee Waiver Forms Include:
- Bus/Activity Fee Waiver (PDF)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Program Letter and Guidelines (PDF)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Waiver Application Form (PDF)
Student Accident Insurance